We've added a new feature to eventree that you might find useful. It asks people to agree to terms and conditions before they can download their ticket.
It works like this.
1) When creating or editing a ticket type click on the secret advanced extra options button labelled 'Show more':
2) Scroll down a bit further and tick 'Terms and conditions apply'
3) You'll see a text area into which you can enter your terms and conditions:
4) When you send someone one of these tickets they'll get taken to this page when they first try to download their ticket:
5) After they click the big green button to say they agree to the terms they can download their ticket. After they've done this once they can download the same ticket without having to agree to the terms and conditions.
We've already rolled this out to a few events for the summer and they're starting to make use of it for terms and conditions, health & safety instructions and plenty of other things we hadn't even considered when we built it.